Dermaplaning is a non-invasive method of skin rejuvenation performed on the face and neck encouraging the production of new skin cells.
Much like shaving, the dermaplaning clinician holds the area of skin taut and with a blade, strokes along the skin at a 45 degree angle. This removes the outermost layers of dead skin cells leaving the skin immediately smooth, supple and vibrant.
Benefits of Dermaplaning:
- improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scarring
- removes vellous hair 'peach fuzz'
- exfoliates and rejuvenates
- increases efficacy of skin care products
- creates a smooth canvas for more flawless make-up application
- a great pre-treatment to increase the effectiveness of facials, chemical peels, AFA treatments or dermal infusions